You are on page 1of 5

清幽阁

Qingyou Pavilion

大小姐
My Lady

你昨天回来那么晚,发生什么事了吗
You came back quite late yesterday, what happened?

我是……
I……

惩恶扬善去了
I went to punish criminals.

揍个野猪蹄子活动活动身体
Punched a wild boar in face as exercise.

下山这段时间身体都快长毛了
My muscles feel stiff and tight during these days in mountain.

您要是运动还是换个方式吧
There must be a better way to exercise.

上次您还说要教雀儿做早操呢
You once promised to teach me to do morning exercise.

我给忘了
I completely forgot about that.

那我们从今天开始吧
Let’s do it from today.

夜幽冥
Ye Youming

禀告王爷
My lord

太医来过了
The doctor left

说晴婉姑娘已经恢复如初
saying Miss Qingwan had recovered.

另外
And

老夫人来了回信
This is a letter from your mother.

好下去吧
Okay, very well.


Thanks My lord.

难道真是这个女人治好了晴婉的病
So that woman did cure Qingwan?

夜儿
Ye, my boy.

得知你奉旨娶了相府千金
I heard that you married Prime Minister’s daughter.

但是你与南晴婉姑娘之间多年的感情没有结果
But the deep relationship between you and Miss Qingwan hasn’t got a result.

实属可惜呀
What a pity!

希望你能听从内心的声音 走自己的路
I hope you can follow your heart and find your way.

清幽阁
Qingyou Pavilion

怎么不知不觉走到这来了
Why am I here?

五六七走
Five. Six. Seven. Go.

五六七八
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
一二三四
One. Two. Three. Four.

五六七八
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

二二三四
Two. Two. Three. Four.

有点意思
Interesting.

五六七八
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

玉子墨
Yu Zimo

夜兄
Bro Ye

看什么呢
What are you looking at?

这么有兴致
What makes you so excited?

人类迷惑行为大赏
Weird Things That Humans Do.

真好看
Fancy.

谁在那儿偷窥
Who is watching behind the door?

这是本王的王府
This is my residence

何来偷窥之说
Why would I watch behind the door?

王爷不去照看晴婉姑娘
My lord, you should be taking care of Miss Qingwan
来我这清幽阁做什么
What are you doing here?

晴婉已无大碍
Qingwan has recovered

不必关心
You can save your words.

倒是王妃带头做这些上不得台面的低俗运动
But how dare you do such vulgar exercise with the maids.

有损王室颜面
You’re putting the royal family to shame.

这可是民间最流行的运动
This is the most popular exercise nowadays.

广场舞
Square Dance.

你敢说上不了台面
How dare you condemn it?

广场舞
Square Dance.

光听名字就不行
The name is already a shame.

少自以为是了
Don’t be arrogant.

就这么几个简单的动作指不定你学不会呢
You might not be able to do these few easy moves.

这世界上还没有任何事能难倒本王的
Nothing could baffle me in this world.

是吗 那就比一比
Really? Let’s have a battle.

你要是赢了 我保证以后再也不跳了
I will never dance if you win.

你要是输了就别再瞎嚷嚷
Or you shut up.

太好了
Great!

你们这是要比舞的节奏吗
Are you going to have a dance battle?

本王为何要跟你做这种粗鄙的动作
Why should I do these vulgar moves with you?

怕就直说
Admit if you don’t dare.

大男人找借口真没意思
It’s boring to see a man finding excuses.

夜兄 你刚才不是还说有点意思吗
Bro Ye, didn’t you say it’s interesting?


YOU

比就比
Let’s battle.

你也一起来
You are in, too.

You might also like