You are on page 1of 9

第二节 致谢与回答

【李阳老师的话】
“感谢”是李阳疯狂英语成功处世的精华!李阳疯狂英语的学员都应该这样
对待别人:帮助他人,并感激他人的帮助;保持一颗充满活力和敏锐的心,赞
扬和鼓励他人,给自己和别人的生活带来和谐阳光;永远向前,挑战自我和生
活,成为别人的力量之源和榜样!

11. Thanks a million!


[]
千恩万谢;实在非常感谢!

Kim’s Note: Thanks a million is a very American expression. Knowing


how to thank someone using this phrase will set you apart from the
average English learner!
“Thanks a million”是一个非常美国化的表达。懂得如何用这个句子来感谢
别 人 , 将 使 你 与 一 般 的 英 语 学 习 者 截 然 不 同 !

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks a million. It’s very kind of you.
(非常感谢。你真太好了。)
B: Glad I could help out.
(很高兴能给你帮上点忙。)

A: Here’s your book.


(你的书,给。)
B: Thanks a million. Sorry I needed it back in such a rush.
(非常感谢。很抱歉我要得那么急。)

A: Thanks a million. I really appreciate your showing my family


around Beijing.
(太感谢了。真的很感激你带我的家人逛北京。)
B: It was nothing.
(这没什么。)

12. Thanks for your work.


[]
谢谢你的劳动/工作/努力。

【疯狂实战】
A: I’m finished. I’m going home now.
(我做完了。我现在准备回家了。)
B: OK. Thanks for your work.
(好的。谢谢你的工作。)

A: I’m taking off. See you tomorrow.


(我走了。明天见。)
B: Thanks for your work.
(谢谢你的工作。)
A: Thanks for your work.
(谢谢你的劳动。)
B: Don’t mention it. It’s my job.
(不用谢,这是我份内的事。)

【李阳老师的话】
不管你是名企业的老板,还是普通职员;也不管你是老师,还是学生,请别
忘了:时刻都要保持一颗感激的心来对待你的下属、同事、学生或同学。那时,
你得到的将是他人的尊敬和终身的感激!

【额外成就感】
Thanks for your hard work.(多谢你的努力工作。)
Thanks for working so hard.(感谢您的辛勤劳动。)
Thanks for your long hours of hard work. ( 感 谢 你 长 时 间 的 辛 勤 劳
动。)
Thank you for all the work you’ve done.(谢谢你所做的一切。)
Thank you for your dedication to the work.(谢谢你对工作的全身心投
入。)
Thank you for a job well done.(感谢你出色地完成了工作。)
I appreciate what you’ve done.(感谢你所做的一切。)
I appreciate how hard you’ve worked.(感谢你努力工作。)

13. Thanks for everything.


[]
谢谢你所做的一切。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks for everything .
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: It’s nothing. My pleasure.
(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

A: Thanks for everything.


(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: No problem. Come back again.
(没什么。有机会再来。)

A: Thanks for everything.


(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: Sure. Take care!
(别客气。你多保重!)

【额外成就感】
Thanks for taking care of my dog.(谢谢你照料我的狗。)
Thanks for taking care of my baby.(谢谢你照顾我的孩子。)
Thanks for everything you have done for me.
(谢谢你为我所做的一切。)
Thanks for taking care of everything for me. I know I can always
count on you.
( 谢 谢 你 帮 我 照 顾 一 切 。 我 知 道 我 总 能 指 望 你 。 )

14. Thanks for your concern.


[]
谢谢你的关心。

【疯狂实战】
A: Is your baby all right now?
(你的宝宝好了吗?)
B: Yes. Thanks for your concern.
(好了。多谢你的关心。)

A: Are you feeling better today?


(你今天感觉好一点了吗?)
B: Much better. Thanks for your concern.
(好多了。多谢你的关心。)

A: Did you make an appointment with a doctor? I’m worried about


your health.
(你和医生预约了吗?我很担心你的健康。)
B: Yes, I did. Thanks for your concern.
(约好了。谢谢你的关心。)

15.Thanks for your cooperation.


[]
多谢合作。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks for your cooperation.
(多谢合作。)
B: My pleasure.
(乐意效劳。)

A: Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice evening.


(谢谢合作,祝你今晚愉快。)
B: You too.
(你也一样。)

A: I’m so glad we made it.


(真高兴我们成功了。)
B: So am I. Thanks for your cooperation.
(我也很高兴。谢谢你的合作。)

【额外成就感】
Thanks for your help.(谢谢你的帮助。)
Thanks for your support.(多谢你的支持。)
Thanks for your effort.(多谢你的努力。)
Thanks for your advice.(谢谢你的建议。)

16. Thanks for coming.


[]
谢谢您的到来/光临。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks for coming.
(谢谢你的到来。)
B: Anytime.
(随时乐意。)

A: Thanks for coming.


(谢谢你的光临。)
B: Are you kidding? I wouldn’t have missed your party for anything.
(别开玩笑吧?我怎么也不会错过你的聚会的。)

A: Hi, Kim. Here I am!


(嗨,Kim,我在这儿!)
B: Hi, Adam. Thanks for coming.
(嗨,Adam,欢迎你来!)

【额外成就感】
Thanks for coming such a long way.(谢谢你远道而来。)
Thanks for coming all the way.(谢谢你远道而来。)
Thanks for coming so quickly.(谢谢你那么快就来了。)
Thanks for coming today.(谢谢你今天来。)
Thanks for coming when I called. I didn’t know who else to turn to.
(我一打完电话你就来了,谢谢你。我不知道向谁求助。)

17. Thanks for your time.


[]
谢谢你抽出时间来。

【疯狂实战】
A: I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the letter.
(我到处都找遍了,也没看到那封信。)
B: I see. Thanks for your time.
(我知道了,谢谢你费心帮我。)

A: If you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.


(如果你不介意的话,我还有工作要做。)
B: Sure. Thanks for your time.
(行。谢谢你,占用你的时间了。)

A: Thanks for your time,I appreciate it.


(谢谢你的帮助,我很感激。)
B: It was no trouble at all.
(一点也不麻烦。)

【额外成就感】
Thank you. I understand you’re busy.
(谢谢。我知道你很忙。)
Thank you. I understand you’re tired.
(谢谢。我知道你很累。)
Thank you for your valuable time.
(谢谢你宝贵的时间。)
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.
(谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来。)
Thank you for making time to see me.
(谢谢你抽时间来看我。)
Thank you for sparing some time for me.
(谢谢你为我抽出时间来。)

18. It’s very kind of you.


[]
你真是太好了。

【疯狂实战】
A: I can take you there if you want.
(如果你愿意的话,我可以带你去那儿。)
B: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.
(谢谢。你真是太好了!)

A: I can do it for you.


(我可以为你做。)
B: Thanks. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真好。)

A: I don’t mind coming back again when you’re not so busy.


(你不忙的时候,我很乐意再回来。)
B: Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真是太好了!)

【额外成就感】
You’re so sweet.(你真好。)
How kind of you!(你真好!)
Thank you for your kindness.(谢谢你的好意。)
I appreciate your kindness.(对您的好意,我非常感激。)
Your kindness is really appreciated.(你的善意真让人感激。)

19. You’ve been very helpful.


[]
你帮了大忙。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks for everything. You’ve been very helpful.
(谢谢你所做的一切,你真帮了大忙。)
B: You’re welcome.
(不客气。)

A: Thanks a lot. You’ve been very helpful.


(多谢,你帮了大忙。)
B: My pleasure.
(乐意效劳。)

A: Thank you for your advice. You’ve been very helpful.


(谢谢你的建议,你帮了大忙。)
B: Don’t mention it.
(不用谢。)

【额外成就感】
Thanks for your help.(谢谢你帮忙。)
You helped me a lot.(你帮了我大忙。)
It means a lot to me.(它对我意义重大。)
You’ve been incredibly helpful.(你真是帮了我大忙。)
You don’t know how much you’ve helped me.
(你想像不出你给我的帮助有多大。)

【李阳老师的话】
知道如何感谢别人是远远不够的,还应该懂得如何回应别人的感谢,以下这
些感谢回应语都是美国人常用的,请大家务必要逐一掌握,疯狂卖弄!

20. My pleasure.
[]
别客气

【疯狂实战】
A: Thank you for reminding me to call my mother.
(谢谢你提醒我打电话给我妈妈。)
B: My pleasure.
(不客气。)

A: Thank you for your help.


(谢谢你的帮助。)
B: My pleasure.
(不用谢。)

A: You really helped me a lot.


(你真给了我很多帮助。)
B: My pleasure. Anytime.
(别客气,随时乐意效劳。)

【疯狂替换】
You’re welcome.(不客气。)
It’s my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。)
Don’t mention it!(不客气!)

21. Forget it!


[]
算了吧;别客气!

【疯狂实战】
A: Thank you for lunch, it was wonderful.
(谢谢你的午餐,太好吃了。)
B: Forget it. It was my pleasure.
(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

A: How can I ever repay you for all your help?


(你给我那么多的帮助,我怎样才能报答你?)
B: Forget it. That’s what friends are for.
(别客气。朋友就得这样/我们是朋友嘛。)

A: You are the most thoughtful person. Thank you for the flowers!
(你是想得最周到的人。谢谢你的花!)
B: Forget it. It was nothing.
(别客气。这没什么。)

【疯狂讲解】
“Forget it”除了此处提供的“别客气”的意思外,还有“算了吧”的含义 。
比如,当你的好朋友把前几天问你借来乘公共汽车的 2 块钱还回给你时,你就
可以挥一挥衣袖潇洒地对他说“Forget it――算了吧,不用还了(钱又不多)”!

22.You’re welcome.
[]
不用客气。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thank you.
(谢谢。)
B: You’re welcome.
(不客气。)

A: We all thank you very much.


(我们都很感激你。)
B: You’re really welcome.
(真的不用客气。)

A: I just can’t thank you enough for helping me with my English.


(你帮助我学英语,我再怎么感谢你也不为过。)
B: You’re welcome. I’m glad to help.
(不用客气。我很高兴帮助你。)

23. Anytime.
[]
随时乐意效劳。

【疯狂实战】
A: Thanks for driving me home.
(谢谢你开车送我回家。)
B: Anytime.
(随时乐意效劳。)

A: I’m so glad you invited me for tea.


(很高兴你邀请我喝茶。)
B: Anytime. It’s great to have you.
(不客气。很高兴你能来。)

A: Thanks for mailing that letter for me.


(谢谢你帮我把信寄了。)
B: Anytime. I was already going to the post office anyway.
(随时乐意效劳。我早就打算到邮局去了的。)

24. It’s nothing.


[]
没什么。

【疯狂实战】
A1: How can I thank you engough?
(我该怎样感谢你呢?)
A2: I can’t thank you enough.
(我对你感激不尽。)
B: It’s nothing. Forget about it.
(没什么。不用客气了。)

A: I can’t believe you waited all night for my train to arrive.


(我简直不敢相信,你为了接我的车等了整个晚上。)
B: It’s nothing. I wanted to see you.
(没什么。我就是想见你。)

A: Thank you for your support.


(谢谢你的支持。)
B: It’s nothing.
(没什么。)

You might also like