Professional Documents
Culture Documents
17Distress Signals 遇险
17Distress Signals 遇险
Distress Signals 遇险
Monolog A: Initiating Distress Messages
独白 1: 开始发射遇险信号
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY.
This is M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying.
MAYDAY. I am in danger. My position is Latitude 37.15degrees
North, Longitude 123.05degrees East. I am on fire at 1615 hours local
time and have IMO-Class B cargo on board. I require fire-fighting
assistance. Master, over.
遇险,遇险,遇险。
这是“育英”船,“育英”船,“育英”船。
我船有危险,我船的位置是 37.15°N,123.05°E,我船从当地
时间 1615 时开始着火,船上有国际危规 B 等级危险品在船,我船需
要消防援助。船长,请回答。
Part C: Collision 碰撞
23. I have collided with M/V Yu Hong.
我船和“育红”船相撞。
I have collided with unknown vessel.
我船和一艘不明船相碰。
I have collided with unknown object.
我船和不明物体相碰。
I have collided with Chang Jiang Kou light vessel.
我船和长江口灯船相碰。
I have collided with seamark 7 of chart 3807.
我船与海图 3807 中第 7 号标志相碰。
I have collided with iceberg.
我船与冰山相碰。
I have collided with submerged wreck.
我船与水下沉船相碰。
I have collided with submerged rock.
我船与水下岩石相碰。
24. What is damage?
有多少损失?
I have minor damage above water line.
我船水线以上有轻微的损坏。
I have minor damage below water line.
我船水线以下有轻微的损坏。
I have major damage above water line.
我船水线以上有严重的损坏。
I have major damage below water line.
我船水线以下有严重的损坏。
Propeller damaged.
螺旋桨损坏。
Rudder damaged.
舵损坏。
I can only proceed at slow speed.
我船只能慢速航行。
I am not under command.
我船失控。
I have major damage at bulbous bow.
我船球鼻首处有严重损坏。
25. Can you repair damage? 你船能修理损坏处吗?
Yes, I can repair damage. 是的,我船可以自修。
No, I cannot repair damage. 不,我船不能自修损坏处。
26. What kind of assistance do you require?
你船需要什么种类援助?
I require escort. 我船需要护航。
I require tugs. 我船需要拖船。
I require medical assistance. 我船需要医药援助。
I require liferafts. 我船需要救生筏。
I require lifeboat. 我船需要救生艇。
Part D: Grounding 搁浅
27. Are you aground? 你船搁浅了吗?
Yes, aground in position 23°16′N, 119°23′E.
是的,我在 23°16′N, 119°23′E 处搁浅。
Yes, aground on rocky bottom. 是的,搁浅在硬底质上。
Yes, aground on soft bottom. 是的,搁浅在软底质上。
28. I went aground in position 17°15′N, 121°32′E.
我船在 17°15′N, 121°32′E 处搁浅。
29. I went aground at high water. 我船在满潮时搁浅。
30. I went aground at half water. 我船在半潮时搁浅。
31. I went aground at low water. 我船在低潮时搁浅。
32. What part is aground? 哪个部位搁浅。
Aground forward. 船首部搁浅。
Aground amidships. 船中部搁浅。
Aground aft. 船尾部搁浅。
Aground full length. 整个船体搁浅。
I am stranded. 我船严重搁浅。
33. Uncharted rocks in position 31°14′N, 159°26′E.
在 31°14′N, 159°26′E 处有一个海图上未标明的岩石。
34. Risk of grounding at low water.
浅水区有搁浅的危险。
35. Can you jettison cargo forward to refloat?
你船能抛弃前面的货物使船浮起吗?
Can you jettison cargo aft to refloat?
你船能抛弃后面的货物使船浮起吗?
Yes, I can jettison cargo forward.
是的,我船能抛弃前面的货。
Yes, I can jettison cargo aft.
是的,我船能抛弃后面的货。
No, I cannot jettison cargo.
不,我船不能抛弃货物。
Attention! Do not jettison IMO-class cargo.
注意!不能抛弃国际危规所规定的危险品。
36. When do you expect to refloat?
你船预计何时才能重新浮起?
I expect to refloat at 0900 hours local time.
我船预计在当地时间 0900 时可重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when tide rises.
我船预计在涨潮时可重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when weather improves.
我船预计在天气好转时能重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when draft decreases.
我船预计吃水减少时才能重新浮起。
I expect torefloat with tug assistance.
我船预计有拖车援助才能重新浮起。
37. Can you beach?
你船能抢摊吗?
Yes, I can beach in position 14°45′N, 049°34′E.
是的,我船可以在 14°45′N, 049°34′E 处抢摊。
No, I cannot beach.
不,我船不能抢摊。
Part F: Sinking 沉没
45. I am sinking in position 03°17′N, 090°18′E.
我船在 03°17′N, 090°18′E 处正在下沉。
I am sinking after grounding.
我船在搁浅后下沉。
I am sinking after flooding.
我船在进水后下沉。
I am sinking after explosion.
我船在爆炸后下沉。
I am sinking after fire.
我船在着火后下沉。
46. I require assistance.
我船需要援助。
47. I proceed to your assistance.
我船开航去援助你。
48. I expect to reach you within 2hours.
我船预计在 2 小时内可以抵达你处。
I expect to reach you at 0800 UTC.
我船预计在协调世界时 0800 时可以抵达你处。