You are on page 1of 10

Lesson Seventeen

Distress Signals 遇险
Monolog A: Initiating Distress Messages
独白 1: 开始发射遇险信号
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY.
This is M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying.
MAYDAY. I am in danger. My position is Latitude 37.15degrees
North, Longitude 123.05degrees East. I am on fire at 1615 hours local
time and have IMO-Class B cargo on board. I require fire-fighting
assistance. Master, over.
遇险,遇险,遇险。
这是“育英”船,“育英”船,“育英”船。
我船有危险,我船的位置是 37.15°N,123.05°E,我船从当地
时间 1615 时开始着火,船上有国际危规 B 等级危险品在船,我船需
要消防援助。船长,请回答。

Monolog B: Relaying Distress Messages


独白 2: 转发遇险信号
MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY.
This is Singapore Radio, Singapore Radio, Singapore Radio.
Relaying from Chinese M/V Yuejin. MAYDAY. I am in collision with
submerged rock. My position is 03°16′N 132°30′E. No.3 and No.4
holds flooding. The situation is very dangerous. Please send immediate
assistance. Master, over.
转发遇险,转发遇险,转发遇险。
这是新加坡海岸电台,新加坡海岸电台,新加坡海岸电台。
转发从中国“跃进”船,遇险:我船和一水下礁石碰撞。我船位
置 03°16′N, 132°30′E 处。3 舱与 4 舱进水,情况十分危险,请
紧急援助。船长,请回答。

Monolog C: Cancel Distress Massages


独白 3: 取消遇险信息
MAYDAY. HELLO ALL STATIONS, HELLO ALL STATIONS,
HELLO ALL STATIONS.
This is Yanjiu No.1. Yanjiu No.1. Yanjiu No.1. Distress vessel has
sunk. All survivors rescued by our vessel. Assistance is nolonger
required. You may proceed. SEELONCE FEENEE at 0830 hours local
time, out.
遇险。各船注意!各船注意!各船注意!这是“烟救 1”号船,
“烟救 1”号船,“烟救 1”号船。遇险船已沉没,所有幸存者已被
我船救起,不需要援助,请各位续航。在 0830 时当地时间结束静默
守时,退出通信。

Practical Expressions 实用表达方式


Part A: Fire, explosion 着火,爆炸
1. Vessel on fire(after explosion) in position 05°17′S, 121°39′E.
(爆炸后)船在 05°17′S, 121°39′E 处着火。
2. I am on fire in position 35°52′N, 107°16′E.
我船在 35°52′N, 107°16′E 处着火。
3. What is on fire? 什么着火了?
Engine room on fire. 机舱着火了。
Holds on fire. 货舱着火。
Deck cargo on fire. 甲板货着火。
Superstructure on fire. 上层建筑着火了。
Accommodation on fire. 生活区着火。
4. Are dangerous goods on fire? 危险货着火了吗?
Yes, oil on fire. 是的,油着火。
No, dangerous goods not on fire. 不,危险货没有着火。
5. Is danger of explosion? 有爆炸危险吗?
Yes, danger of explosion. 是的,有爆炸危险。
No, no danger of explosion. 不,没有爆炸危险。
6. What is damage? 有什么损失?
No damage. 没有损失。
No power supply. 没有供电。
I am not under command. 我船失控。
I am making water. 我船进水。
I am sinking. 我船下沉。
7. Is fire under control? 火势得以控制了吗?
Yes, fire under control. 是的,火势已控制。
No, fire not under control (fire spreading).
不,火势没有控制住(火势蔓延)。
8. Can you get fire under control? 你船是否能控制火势?
Yes, I can get fire under control. 是的,我船能控制火势。
No, I cannot get fire under control. 不,我船不能控制火势。
9. Is smoke toxic? 烟雾有毒吗?
Yes, smoke toxic. 是的,烟雾有毒。
No, smoke not toxic. 不,烟雾没有毒。
10. What kind of assistance do you require? 你船需要什么种类援助?
I require foam extinguishers. 我船需要泡沫灭火器。
I require CO2 extinguishers. 我船需要二氧化碳灭火器。
I require fire pumps. 我船需要消防泵。
I require fire fighting assistance. 我船需要消防援助。
I do not require assistance. 我船不需要援助。
11. Report injured persons. 报告受伤人员。
No person injured. 无人受伤。
Number of injured persons: 6. 6 人受伤。
Number of casualities: 8. 8 人伤亡。
I require medical assistance. 我船需要医药援助。
Part B: Flooding 进水
12. I have leak below water line. 我船水线以下有漏隙。
13. I am making water. 我船正进水。
I am flooding. 我船进水。
14. Can you stop leak? 你船能止漏吗?
Yes, I can stop leak. 是的,我船可以止漏。
No, I cannot stop leak. 不,我船不能止漏。
15. Can control flooding? 你船能控制住进水吗?
Yes, I can control flooding. 是的,我船能控制进水。
No, I cannot control flooding. 不,我船不能控制住进水。
16. What kind of assistance do you require? 你船需要何种援助。
I require pumps. 我船需要水泵。
I require divers. 我船需要潜水员。
I will send pumps. 我船将提供水泵。
I will send divers. 我船将派潜水员。
17. I have dangerous list. 我船有严重的倾斜。
18. I am in critical condition. 我船频临危险境地。
19. How many compartments flooded? 多少各隔舱进水?
Two compartments flooded. 两个隔舱进水。
20. Flooding under control. 进水已得以控制。
21. Can you proceed without assistance? 没有援助你船能续航吗?
Yes, I can proceed without assistance.
是的,我船可以没有援助续航。
No, I cannot proceed without assistance.
不,我船不能没有援助续航。
22. I require escort. 我船需要护航。

Part C: Collision 碰撞
23. I have collided with M/V Yu Hong.
我船和“育红”船相撞。
I have collided with unknown vessel.
我船和一艘不明船相碰。
I have collided with unknown object.
我船和不明物体相碰。
I have collided with Chang Jiang Kou light vessel.
我船和长江口灯船相碰。
I have collided with seamark 7 of chart 3807.
我船与海图 3807 中第 7 号标志相碰。
I have collided with iceberg.
我船与冰山相碰。
I have collided with submerged wreck.
我船与水下沉船相碰。
I have collided with submerged rock.
我船与水下岩石相碰。
24. What is damage?
有多少损失?
I have minor damage above water line.
我船水线以上有轻微的损坏。
I have minor damage below water line.
我船水线以下有轻微的损坏。
I have major damage above water line.
我船水线以上有严重的损坏。
I have major damage below water line.
我船水线以下有严重的损坏。
Propeller damaged.
螺旋桨损坏。
Rudder damaged.
舵损坏。
I can only proceed at slow speed.
我船只能慢速航行。
I am not under command.
我船失控。
I have major damage at bulbous bow.
我船球鼻首处有严重损坏。
25. Can you repair damage? 你船能修理损坏处吗?
Yes, I can repair damage. 是的,我船可以自修。
No, I cannot repair damage. 不,我船不能自修损坏处。
26. What kind of assistance do you require?
你船需要什么种类援助?
I require escort. 我船需要护航。
I require tugs. 我船需要拖船。
I require medical assistance. 我船需要医药援助。
I require liferafts. 我船需要救生筏。
I require lifeboat. 我船需要救生艇。

Part D: Grounding 搁浅
27. Are you aground? 你船搁浅了吗?
Yes, aground in position 23°16′N, 119°23′E.
是的,我在 23°16′N, 119°23′E 处搁浅。
Yes, aground on rocky bottom. 是的,搁浅在硬底质上。
Yes, aground on soft bottom. 是的,搁浅在软底质上。
28. I went aground in position 17°15′N, 121°32′E.
我船在 17°15′N, 121°32′E 处搁浅。
29. I went aground at high water. 我船在满潮时搁浅。
30. I went aground at half water. 我船在半潮时搁浅。
31. I went aground at low water. 我船在低潮时搁浅。
32. What part is aground? 哪个部位搁浅。
Aground forward. 船首部搁浅。
Aground amidships. 船中部搁浅。
Aground aft. 船尾部搁浅。
Aground full length. 整个船体搁浅。
I am stranded. 我船严重搁浅。
33. Uncharted rocks in position 31°14′N, 159°26′E.
在 31°14′N, 159°26′E 处有一个海图上未标明的岩石。
34. Risk of grounding at low water.
浅水区有搁浅的危险。
35. Can you jettison cargo forward to refloat?
你船能抛弃前面的货物使船浮起吗?
Can you jettison cargo aft to refloat?
你船能抛弃后面的货物使船浮起吗?
Yes, I can jettison cargo forward.
是的,我船能抛弃前面的货。
Yes, I can jettison cargo aft.
是的,我船能抛弃后面的货。
No, I cannot jettison cargo.
不,我船不能抛弃货物。
Attention! Do not jettison IMO-class cargo.
注意!不能抛弃国际危规所规定的危险品。
36. When do you expect to refloat?
你船预计何时才能重新浮起?
I expect to refloat at 0900 hours local time.
我船预计在当地时间 0900 时可重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when tide rises.
我船预计在涨潮时可重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when weather improves.
我船预计在天气好转时能重新浮起。
I expect to refloat when draft decreases.
我船预计吃水减少时才能重新浮起。
I expect torefloat with tug assistance.
我船预计有拖车援助才能重新浮起。
37. Can you beach?
你船能抢摊吗?
Yes, I can beach in position 14°45′N, 049°34′E.
是的,我船可以在 14°45′N, 049°34′E 处抢摊。
No, I cannot beach.
不,我船不能抢摊。

Part E: List, danger of capsizing 倾斜,倾覆的危险


38. I have heavy list to port side.
我船有严重的左倾。
I have heavy list to starboard side.
我船有严重的右倾。
39. I have heavy list due to flooding.
由于进水我船有严重的倾斜。
40. I have heavy list due to shifting cargo.
由于货移我船有严重的横倾。
41. List increasing.
横倾增加。
List decreasing.
横倾减少。
42. I am in danger of capsizing.
我船有倾覆的危险。
43. Can you transfer cargo to stop listing?
你船能转移货物调节阻止倾斜吗?
Can you transfer bunkers to stop listing?
你船能转移燃油调节阻止倾斜吗?
Yes, I can transfer cargo.
是的,我船能转移货物。
Yes, I can transfer bunkers.
是的,我船能转移燃油。
I have transferred cargo to stop listing.
我船已经转移货物以阻止倾斜。
I have transferred bunkers to stop listing.
我船已经转移燃油以阻止倾斜。
44. Listing stopped after transferring.
在移货之后倾斜停止。
Listing did not stop after transferring.
在移货之后没有阻止倾斜。

Part F: Sinking 沉没
45. I am sinking in position 03°17′N, 090°18′E.
我船在 03°17′N, 090°18′E 处正在下沉。
I am sinking after grounding.
我船在搁浅后下沉。
I am sinking after flooding.
我船在进水后下沉。
I am sinking after explosion.
我船在爆炸后下沉。
I am sinking after fire.
我船在着火后下沉。
46. I require assistance.
我船需要援助。
47. I proceed to your assistance.
我船开航去援助你。
48. I expect to reach you within 2hours.
我船预计在 2 小时内可以抵达你处。
I expect to reach you at 0800 UTC.
我船预计在协调世界时 0800 时可以抵达你处。

Part G: Disabled and adrift 失控和漂浮


49. I am not under command in position 67°31′N, 095°13′E.
我船在 67°31′N, 095°13′E 处没有失控。
50. I am adrift near position 17°18′N, 115°31′E.
我船在大约 17°18′N, 115°31′E 处漂浮。
51. I am drifting at 5knots to 170degrees.
我船以方向 170°,5 节速度漂浮。
52. What kind of assistance do you require?
你船需要什么种类的援助?
I require tug assistance.
我船需要拖车援助。

Part H: Armed attack/piracy 武装攻击/海盗


53. I am under attack of pirates. 我船遭海盗攻击。
M/V Ohio under attack of pirates. “俄亥俄”船遭海盗袭击。
I require assistance. 我船需要援助。
M/V Yue Jin requires assistance. “跃进”船需要援助。
54. I was under attack of pirates. 我船曾遭海盗袭劫。
M/V Jiang Yong Guan was under attack of pirates.
“江永关”船曾经遭海盗袭劫。
55. What kind of assistance do you require? 你船需要什么援助?
I require medical assistance. 我船需要医药援助。
I require navigational assistance. 我船需要航行援助。
I require tug assistance. 我船需要拖船援助。
I require military assistance. 我船需要军事援助。
I require escort. 我船需要护航。
56. What is damage? 受了什么损失?
I have no damage. 我船没有损失。
I have major damage to navigational instruments.
我船航海仪器有严重的损失。
I have minor damage to navigational instruments.
我船航海仪器有轻微的损失。
I am not under command. 我船失控。
57. Can you proceed? 你船能续航吗?
Yes, I can proceed. 是的,我船能续航。
No, I cannot proceed. 不,我船不能续航。

Part I: Undesignated distress 不明遇险


58. I have problems. 我船有问题。
59. What problems have you? 你船出什么问题?
I have problems with cargo. 我船货物出现问题。
I have problems with machinery. 我船机械出现问题。
I have problems with navigation. 我船航行出现问题。
I have problems with mass disease. 我船出现流行病。

Part J: Abandoning vessel 弃船


60. I must abandon vessel after collision in 22°19′N, 101°18′E.
我船在 22°19′N, 101°18′E 位置处发生碰撞后必须弃船。
I must abandon vessel after grounding in position 21°10′N,
070°30′E.
我船在 21°10′N, 070°30′E 处搁浅后必须弃船。
I must abandon vessel after flooding in position 31°15′N,
095°30′E.
我船在 31°15′N, 095°30′E 处进水后必须弃船。
I must abandon vessel after explosion in position 03°11′S,
101°40′E.
我船在 03°11′S, 101°40′E 处爆炸后必须弃船。
I must abandon vessel after piracy in the west mouth of Malacca
Strait.
我船在马六甲海峡西出口被海盗抢劫后必须弃船。

Part K: Distress style 遇险格式


61. MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY
(同法语 m’aider 帮助我之意)遇险标识。
62. CQ,CQ,CQ
(读成 Charlie Quebec)呼叫各台站。
63. Hello All Stations. Hello All Stations. Hello All Stations.
呼叫各船,呼叫各船,呼叫各船。
64. Seelonce Feenee
(读作 silence fini)结束遇险通信。
Seelonce MAYDAY.
静默守时(保持静默)。
65. Pru—Donce
(读作 prudence)恢复通信工作,无须静默。
66. MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY.
转发遇险信息。
67. DE
(读作 DELTA ECHO)相当于 This is。

Part L: Conducting search 开始搜索


68. I will act as co-ordinator surface search.
我台将实施解调海面搜寻。
69. Inform radio coast stations in vicinity and report.
通告附近海岸电台并汇报。
Inform RCC in vicinity and report.
通告附近的搜救协调中心并汇报。
Radio coast stations in vicinity informed.
附近海岸电台已通知。
RCC in vicinity informed.
附近的搜救协调中心已通知。
70. Stand by bridge team.
驾驶台人员待命。
Stand by lookouts for information.
准备瞭望以发现信息。
Stand by signals of the Co-ordinator surface search.
守候协调海面搜寻的信号。
71. Following message from the Co-ordinator surface search: A lifeboat
with 12persons, 5 persons in water.
下列信息来源于协调海面搜寻:一救生艇载 12 人,5 人在水中。
72. We carry out radar search.
我们用雷达搜寻。
We start radar search at 0830 UTC.
我们从协调世界时 0830 时开始雷达搜寻。
73. Keep sharp lookout for signals of vessel in distress and report.
保持对遇险船信号仔细瞭望并报告。
Keep sharp lookout for sightings of vessel in distress and report.
保持对遇险船视觉瞭望并报告。
74. Light signals in 120degrees.
120 度方位处有灯光信号。
Smoke signals in 090degrees.
90 度方位处有烟雾信号。
Sound signals in 270degrees.
270 度方位处有声号。

Part M: Finishing with search operation 结束搜救工作


75. Search finished at 0900 UTC.
协调世界时 0900 时搜救结束。
76. Resume on-board routine at 0930 UTC.
协调世界时 0930 恢复船上日常工作。
77. Cancel all rescue preparations.
取消所有营救准备工作。
78. Inform coast radio station about cancellation of search and rescue.
通知海岸电台取消搜救。
Inform searching vessels about cancellation of search and rescue.
通知搜索船取消搜救。

Part N: Rescue activities 营救工作


79. Rescue persons in following order: persons in water, injured persons,
women and childen, passengers, crew members.
按下列顺序营救人员:落水人员、伤员、妇女和儿童、旅客、船员。
80. Inform coast radio station about condition of vessel in distress.
告诉海岸电台有关遇险状况。
Vessel in distress sunk. 遇险船沉没。
Vessel in distress adrift. 遇险船漂浮。
Vessel in distress on fire. 遇险船着火。
Vessel in distress capsized. 遇险船倾覆。
Vessel in distress grounded. 遇险船搁浅。
Vessel in distress not under command. 遇险船失控。
Vessel in distress no danger to navigation. 遇险船对航行无危险。
81. Inform coast radio station about name of vessel with survivors.
告诉海岸电台有幸存者船的船名。
Inform coast radio station about call sign of vessel with survivors.
告诉海岸电台有幸存者船的呼号。
Inform coast radio station about destination of vessel with survivors.
告诉海岸电台有幸存者船的目的港。

You might also like