You are on page 1of 5

針對報價進行議價

Subject: Re: About The Quotation

Dear Kelly:

Thank you for your quotation of January 12, 2015.

According to our initial research, the leather shoes are very popular in Europe.
However, we need the most competitive price. If you would lower your price to $5
per item, we would like to place an order with you for 2,000 pairs of leather shoes.
All the other terms are acceptable.

I hope to receive your confirmation soon.

Best regards,
John Wang

凱莉您好:

謝謝您於二○一五年一月十二日的報價。

根據我們的初步調查,皮鞋在歐洲非常受歡迎。但是,我們仍然需要具競爭力的
價格。如果您的產品單價願意降五元,我們願意訂購兩千雙皮鞋。其他條件都沒
有問題。

盼能儘早接到您的確認。

王約翰 敬上

替換好用句 Copy & Paste


點出報價這個主題
We have discussed your offer carefully.
我們仔細討論過您的報價。

Your quotation has been reviewed.


我們已檢閱您的報價。
We have studied your offer in detail.
我方已詳細檢閱您的報價。

與其他公司相比
We have received quotations from other companies.
我方也從其他公司取得報價。

There are also other companies which are available at very lower prices.
其他公司也提供非常低的報價。

The quotations we received from other companies are much lower.


我們從別家公司接到的報價要低得多了。

Because of the current exchange rate, many other manufacturers would offer us
lower prices.
根據目前匯率,許多其他製造商願意提供我們較低的報價。

Your prices are higher than other dealers.


您的價格高於其他業者。

These prices are not competitive enough in the market here.


目前的報價在這個市場上沒有足夠競爭力。

表示己方的難處
We fi nd the price is higher than our expectation.
您的價格已經超出我們的預期。

Our customers are not satisfi ed with the price.


我們的客戶對此價格不滿意。

The value of Euro is increasing.


歐元價格上漲。

Our profit would be very little.


我們的利潤很少。

We have to compete with other manufacturers.


我們必須與其他製造商競爭。

The prices you offered would be difficult for us to promote the products in the
market.
您提供的報價使得我方難以在市場上促銷產品。

Please understand the high prices will make our customers to seek other suppliers.
請您體諒,太高的價位會使我方的客戶尋求其他供應商。

The price of the raw materials is on decline at the moment.


原料目前正在降價。

明確表示無法接受報價
We feel your quotation is unreasonable.
我們覺得您的價格不合理。

We feel the prices are not competitive at this time.


我們覺得此價格不具競爭力。

We won't accept the prices you offered us.


我們無法接受您的報價。

We are not able to conclude the contract because the prices are too high.
我們無法下訂單簽約,因為這個價格過於昂貴。

If your prices are still the same, we may have to purchase the products from China.
如果您的報價維持不變,我們可能會向中國訂貨。

If you cannot give us better prices, we would give up.


如果您無法提供優惠價格,我方將會放棄。

We could go as high as $12 for the unit price.


我們單價最多只能接受十二美元。

委婉要求對方重新考慮報價
Could you do a better price for us?
可以算我們便宜一點嗎?
We would like to ask you to reconsider the price.
我們希望您重新考慮報價。

We would like to ask you to offer us a 15% discount of the list price.
我們希望您能降價百分之十五。

Would it be possible to lower your price?


不知貴公司是否能降低價格?

We would like to ask you to reduce the prices quoted by 5%.


我們希望您能降價百分之五。

Your understanding by giving us more discount will be greatly appreciated.


您若能體諒並提供更多的優惠,我們會非常感激。

We hope you could give us a 15% discount of the price list.


希望您願意提供百分之十五的折扣。

提出有利的條件
If the price per item is reduced by $5, we will place an order soon.
如果每項產品可以降價五元,我們會儘速下訂單。

If we place a large order, we hope that you would consider reducing the price.
如果我們下大量訂單,希望貴公司考慮降價。

We would increase the volume of our order if you increase your discount form 5% to
10%.
如果貴公司將百分之五的折扣提升至百分之十,我們會增加訂單量。

If we place orders with you on a regular basis, would you please to grant us a 20%
discount of the list price?
如果我方定期下單,您是否可以提供百分之二十的折扣呢?

If you can make the prices a little easier, we shall probably be able to place an order.
如果您能再降一點價格,我們也許會下訂單。

Would you reduce the price if we place a larger order?


如果我們大量訂購,可以算便宜一點嗎?
Would there be a discount if we pay in cash?
如果我們付現,會有折扣嗎?

We will place a trial order with you if the prices are competitive.
如果價格具競爭性,我們將會下試驗性訂單。

We will place our order as soon as we receive your replay regarding the discount.
得到您對價位的確認後,我們將會儘速下訂單。

有接受報價的前提
We will accept your offer if you can ship the goods within one week after receiving
the order.
如果您可以在接到訂單後一週內出貨,我們可以接受您的報價。

We would accept your offer if you will let us pay in installments.


如果能分期付款,我們可以接受您的報價。

We will be able to accept the price you offered if it includes delivery and insurance
costs.
如果您的報價含運費以及保險費用,我們將會接受您的報價。

We will accept your quotation if the delivery could be done by the end of September.
如果能在九月底前出貨,我們願意接受您的報價。

We would accept your offer if you could provide some samples of your latest
products.
若您能提供一些您新產品的樣品,我方願意接受您的報價。

If you can guarantee that the quality of these items is good, we will accept your offer.
若您能擔保產品的品質優良,我們願意接受報價。

You might also like