You are on page 1of 5

Lesson Nine

Canal and Lock Operations


运河和船闸航行
Dialog A: Enquiry
对话 1: 问讯
M/V Sincere Apollo: Port Said Radio, this is M/V Sincere Apollo. I
will be at fairway buoy No.1 in half an hour. I wish
to take bunkers and fresh water in Port Said, and
than transit the rest of the Suez Canal. What are
your instructions? Over.
“忠诚太阳神”船: 塞得港,这是“忠诚太阳神”船,我将于半
小时后抵航道 1 号浮标,我希望在塞得港加燃
油和淡水,然后过苏伊士运河剩下部分,你有
何指令?请讲。
Port Said Radio: M/V Sincere Apollo. This is Port Said Radio. You
will berth at No.2 jetty. Your berth is clear now.
transit will begin at 2000 hours local time, out.
塞得港: “忠诚太阳神”船,这是塞得港,你将靠 2 号码头,
现在该泊位已无船,当地时间 2000 时过运河,
结束通话。

Dialog B: Transit St. Lambet Lock


对话 2: 过圣拉姆特船闸
Pilot Station: M/V Great Nancy. This is Pilot Station. What is your
draft and what is your air draft? Over.
引航站: “巨南希”船,这是引航站。你船的吃水和连桅高度
是多少?请讲。
M/V Great Nancy: Pilot Station, M/V Great Nancy. My maximum
permitted draft is 9.5metres. Air draft is 20metres.
Over.
“巨南希”船: 引航站,“巨南希”船。我船最大允许吃水 9.5 米,
连桅高 20 米。请讲。
Pilot Station: M/V Great Nancy, Pilot Station. Report arrival at way
point No.1 buoy. Wait for pilot there, out.
引航站: “巨南希”船,引航站。到了途中 1 号浮处报告。在
那等引航员,结束通话。

Dialog C: Receiving Instructions


对话 3: 接到指令
M/V Grand Noble Pilot: Otlar Radio. This is M/V Grand Noble. I am
at way Nobriga Buoy. What time can I enter the
canal? Over.
“大贵族”船引航员: 奥特拉台,我是“大贵族”船,我已抵达
弄布哥浮筒处,我什么时候可以进运河?请讲。
Otlar Radio: M/V Grand Noble. Otlar Radio. You will enter the
canal at 2130 hours local time. Transit speed 8
knots. Over.
奥特拉台: “大贵族”船,奥特拉台,你船将在当地时间 2130
时进运河,过运河速度 8 节,请讲。
(After entering 进入运河后)
Otlar Radio: M/V Grand Noble. This is Otlar Radio. You must close
up vessel ahead of you. Distance between ships is
two cables. Over.
奥姆拉台: “大贵族”船,奥姆拉台。你必须跟紧你前面的船,
两船距离为两链,请讲。
(Three hours after 3 小时后)
Otlar Radio: M/V Grand Noble. This is Otlar Radio. Advise you
wait at lock lay-by, and wait for lock clearance
until 0130 hours local time. You will enter east
lock at 0145 hours local time, when all eastbound
vessels have passed your vessel. Out.
奥姆拉台: “大贵族”船,我是奥姆拉台。建议你在船闸停泊
区等待,直到当地时间 0130 时船闸让清为止。
你船将在当地时间 0145 时,所有东行船对遇并
通过你船后进入东船闸,完毕。

Practical Expressions 实用表达方式


1. I wish to take bunkers in Sao Pedio.
我船希望在绍·派就处加燃油。
I wish to take fuel oil in Port Said.
我船希望在塞得港加燃油。
2. I wish to transit Suez Canal.
我船希望过苏伊士运河。
3. Transit speed is 8 knots.
过运河速度是 8 节。
Transit speed 8 knots.
过运河速度是 8 节。
4. Advise you close up on vessel ahead of you.
建议你船紧靠前面的船。
You must close up on vessel ahead of you.
你船必须紧靠前面的船。
5. Advise you drop back from vessel ahead of you.
建议你船拉开与前面船的距离。
You must drop back from vessel ahead of you.
你船必须拉开与前面船的距离。
6. Advise you wait at the entrance buoy.
建议你船在进口浮处等待。
You must wait at Buoy No.1.
你船必须在 1 号浮筒处待命。
7. Instruction: You moor at No.2 jetty.
指示:你船在 2 号码头系泊。
You must moor at No.2 jetty.
你船必须在 2 号码头系泊。
8. Convoy 8 must wait at lay-by.
编队 8 号船必须在船闸停船处待命。
9. Convoy 8 must moor at Buoy No.1.
编队 8 号船必须在 1 号浮筒处系泊。
10. You must wait for lock clearance at east lock until 1200 UTC.
在协调世界时 1200 时以前你必须在东船闸处,等待他船让出
船闸。
11. You will join convoy at 0800 UTC.
在协调世界时 0800 时你船加入过运河编队。
12. Transit will begin at 0930 UTC.
在协调世界时 0930 时开始过运河。
13. Your place in convoy is number 15.
你船在编队中的编号是 15。
14. Convoy speed is 8 knots.
编队中航行速度为 8 节。
Convoy speed 8 knots.
编队中航行速度 8 节。
15. Convoy will pass in area “C”.
编队将通过“C”区。
Vessels will pass in area “C”.
船舶将通过“C”区。
16. You will enter canal at 1200 UTC.
你船将在协调世界时 1200 时进运河。
You will enter lock at 1100 UTC.
你船将于协调世界时 1100 时进船闸。
17. Stop where you are. Bridge defective.
不论你船在哪航行均停下,桥打不开了。
You are running into danger. Bridge will not open.
(原 SMNV 中),你船正驶向危险。前方桥打不开了。
18. Inform Chief Engineer of entering anchorage.
通知轮机长准备进锚地。
19. Approach Suez Bay and reduce speed.
驶近苏伊士湾,减速航行。
20. Canal Electrician will embark at 0900 hours local time.
运河电工准备当地时间 0900 时上船。
21. Watchman and water police have embarked.
更夫和水警已上船。
22. Canal Inspector will board you for checking certificates.
运河检查员将登你船检查证书。
23. Keep two mooring boats on your port deck.
两只带缆艇吊放左舷甲板。
24. Hoist three vertical white light for convoy.
挂上 3 盏垂直编队白灯。
25. Let go starboard anchor with 4 shackles in 30m of water at outside
stand-by area of Suez Bay.
在苏伊士湾等待锚地外下右锚,4 节入水,水深 30 米。
26. Keep contact with Taufig Control on VHF CH06.
用 VHF6 频道与陶菲克港调联系。
27. Hoisted flags “Q” and “G” and national flag of the ARE.
已悬挂“Q”和“G”旗及埃及国旗。
28. Report Suez tonnage, DWTC and draft to port control.
向港调报告苏伊士运河吨位,载重吨以及吃水。
29. Immigration officer embarked for issuing shore landing passes and
port entry formalites cleared.
移民局官员已上船,已发登船证,并办完进港手续。
30. Stand-by engine and shorten chain to 2 shackles for pilot
embarkation.
由于引航员登船,备车锚链缩短至 2 节。
31. We have passed Little Bitter Lake.
我们船已通过了小苦湖。
We have passed Great Bitter Lake.
我们船已通过了大苦湖。
We have passed El Ballah.
我们船已通过伊伯拉新航道。
We have passed Port Said.
我们船已通过塞得港。
We have passed Break Water of Cristobol.
我们船已通过可利斯特伯防波堤。
We have passed Pedro Migual Locks.
我们船已通过派就·蒙哥尔船闸。
We have passed Miraflores Locks.
我们船已通过麦利浮利母船闸。
We have passed Brunbutted.
我们船已通过布莱恩巴图。
We have passed No.2 lock and entered No.3 lock.
我们船已通过 2 号船闸并进入 3 号船闸。
32. Signal Station SEM abeam on port side. We are entering the canal
at transit speed of 8 knots.
左舷正横信号站已过,我们船正以过运河的 8 节速度驶入运河。
33. Drop anchor at Great Bitter Lake for awaiting Southbound convoy
and report.
在大苦湖下锚等候南行船队并报告。
34. Change pilot at Ismailia.
在伊斯梅尔利亚处更换引航员。
Change pilot at Port Said.
在塞得港更换引航员。
35. Check all blue steering lights from conning positions and report.
在操纵位置检查蓝色操舵灯并报告。
36. Canal linesman embarked.
运河带缆工登船了。
Canal linesman disembarked.
运河带缆工下船了。
Canal wheelsman embarked.
运河舵工上船了。
Canal wheelsman disembarked.
运河舵工下船了。
Pilot and helmsman left ship.
引航员和舵工下船了。
37. Let go port anchor at Schiip Siding signal station and wait for
further orders.
在斯顾伯·塞丁信号站处抛锚等待进一步指令。
38. Ship makes fast to lock on port side before gate closed.
在闸门关闭前左舷靠妥船闸。
39. Cast off mules.
解开电拖车。
Use tension winches.
用自动调节绞缆机。
40. Passed fairway buoy No.10 and steady course to 205°, we are
proceeding to the Pacific Ocean.
已过 10 号航路浮筒,把定 205 度,我们船正驶往太平洋。
Lock opened. We are proceeding slowly to the lock.
船闸打开,我们船正缓慢驶向船闸。
Passed entrance of breakwater. We are navigating toward anchorage
with caution.
已通过防波堤进口,我们船正小心地驶往锚地。

You might also like