You are on page 1of 4

Lesson Thirty-five

Being Interviewed 面试
Dialog A: Being Interviewed by DPA
对话 1: 被 DPA 面试
Smith: Hello, I am John Smith, the DPA from Jackson’s
headquarters. I just have some questions to ask.
史密斯: 喂,我是约翰·史密斯,我是杰克逊公司总部的
DPA,我要问几个问题。
Captain: How do you do? Mr. Smith.
船长: 您好!史密斯先生。
Smith: First. How long have you served for Jackson’s?
史密斯: 第一,你在杰克逊公司服务多久了?
Captain: About two years, sir.
船长: 大约两年,先生。
Smith: Have you any experience on the oil tanker? You know, we
have many of those vessels.
史密斯: 您在油船上工作过吗?您知道,我们有多少油船。
Captain: Five years before, I have worked on one as a chief officer.
船长: 5 年前,我做大副时曾在油船上工作过。
Smith: Then, which measure will you use to measure the depth of
oil? To measure ullage or to measure the depth of
oil?
史密斯: 那么您用什么方法测量油位,是测量空档或是油深?
Captain: Both will do. I preferred to use the measurement of ullage.
船长: 都行,但我更喜欢测量空档。

Dialog B: Being Interviewed by Directive Captain


对话: 指导船长面试
D. Captain: How long have you been a second officer, sir?
指导船长: 您做二副多长时间了,先生?
Second officer: Around 3 years, sir.
二副: 大约 3 年了,先生。
D. Captain: May I take a look at your certificate of competency,
seaman’s book and passport?
指导船长: 我可以看一下您的职务证书、船员证书和护照吗?
Second officer: Yes, of course. Here you are, sir.
二副: 当然,给您,先生。
D. Captain: Do you use simulators more often when you are on
holidays?
指导船长: 您在假期里经常用模拟器吗?
Second officer: Frankly, not often, because we will only be tested
before renewal of certificate.
二副: 坦白地说,不常用,因为我们只是在换证前被测试。
D. Captain: Could you show your passage plan you made?
指导船长: 您能否把您做的计划航线给我们看一下?
Second officer: Sorry, sir. I didn’t bring it. I can describe the content in
more detail.
二副: 对不起,先生。我没有带,我可以详细描述其内容。

Dialog C: Being Interviewed by Captain


对话 3: 被船长面试
Captain: Good morning, everyone. I need a third officer. I want
everyone to introduce yourself in English and then
I will ask you some questions. First, Wang Lin.
船长: 各位,早上好。我要选三副,我希望各位用英语介绍自
己,然后我问你们问题,第一个,王林。
Wang: Yes, sir. May I introduce myself?
王: 遵命,我可以自我介绍?
Captain: No, you needn’t, because I am quite familiar with you.
You just answer my questions. First, list some fire-
fighting appliance.
船长: 不,你不用了,因为我很熟悉你。你回答问题就可以了。
首先,请说出主要的灭火器具。
Wang: Yes, sir. Dry powder, foam, water, CO2, sand and so on.
王: 遵命,干粉、泡沫、水、二氧化碳等等。
Captain: Fine. Items in the lifeboat.
船长: 好,救生艇中有的物品。
Wang: Yes, sir. First aid box, fishing gear, rocket, sponge, sea
anchor and so on.
王: 遵命,急救箱、渔具、救生火箭、海绵、海锚等等。
Captain: As a third officer, how do you assist pilot and captain for
the pilot-age?
船长: 作为三副如何协助引航员和船长做好引航工作?
Wang: I will remind the pilot and report the captain in good time
if I doubt the intention of pilot’s. I will assist pilot
and operate telegraph.
王: 如果我怀疑引航员的操纵意图我将及时提醒引航员并报
告船长。我将协助引航员操纵车钟。
Captain: Now let’s focus on the duty.
船长: 现在,我们关注职责方面。

Practical Expressions: 实用表达方式


1. What is your name? 您叫什么名字?
Could you tell me your name? 您能告诉我您叫什么名字?
Your name? 您的名字?
Your initials of name, please. 您名字的缩写。
2. How old are you? 您多大了?
Your age? 您的年龄?
What is your date of birth? 您出生日期?
What is your place of birth? 您出生地?
3. Are you married? 您结婚了吗?
Do you have a girlfriend? 您有女朋友吗?
4. How many people are there in your family? 您家有几口人?
5. What is your hometown? 您老家是哪的?
Where are you from? 您是哪的人?
What is your hometown famous for? 您家乡以盛产什么著名?
6. How long have you worked on board?
您在船上工作累计多长时间?
How long have you been a captain? 您做船长多长时间?
How long have you been a chief officer? 您做大副多长时间?
How long have you been a second officer? 您做二副多长时间?
How long have you been a third officer? 您做三副多长时间?
7. How many countries have you ever been to? 您到过多少国家?
How many harbours have you ever been to? 您到过多少港口?
8. What are the master’s responsibilities? 船长职责有哪些?
What are the chief officer’s responsibilities? 大副职责有哪些?
What are the second officer’s responsibilities? 二副职责有哪些?
What are the third officer’s responsibilities? 三副职责有哪些?
9. What certificate of competency do you hold now?
您现在持有何种职务证书?
I hold a master’s certificate. 我持有船长证书。
I hold a chief officer’s certificate. 我持有大副证书。
I hold a second officer’s certificate. 我持有二副证书。
I hold a third officer’s certificate. 我持有三副证书。
10. What types of vessel have you worked on?
您在何种船上工作过?
I worked on general cargo ships. 我在杂货船上工作过。
I worked on bulk carriers. 我在散货船上工作过。
I worked on ro-ro ships. 我在滚装船上工作过。
I worked on containers. 我在集装箱船上工作过。
I worked on passengers ships. 我在客船上工作过。
I worked on LPG and LNG. 我在液化气船上工作过。
I worked on wood chip vessels. 我在木屑船上工作过。
I worked on OBO (Ore-Bulk-Oil).
我在矿石、散货、油兼用船上工作过
I worked on oil tankers. 我在油船上工作过。
I worked on tugs and ferry boats. 我在渡船上工作过。
I worked on supply vessels. 我在供给船上工作过。
I worked on oil barge. 我在油驳船上工作过。
I worked on survey vessels. 我在科考船上工作过。
I worked on fishing vessels. 我在渔船上工作过。
I worked on ice-breakers. 我在破冰船上工作过。

You might also like